What Graphics Card

pcnobbie

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
My pc specs are motherboard pc mate cpu intel i5 4400 and a 750 corsair bronze power supply
My question is what is the best graphics card i could use with these specs?
Thanks

Solution
You could use the highest end GPU out at the moment { the Titan X } without an issue. Possibly even the highest end Pascal GPU's { soon to be released } without an issue.

pcnobbie

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016

Why then do people spend more on motherboards cpu,s etc?
ps Thanks for answering my question

Benab3

Reputable
Jan 12, 2015
People { like myself } like to spend more on CPU's for many reasons. Some people record, edit and livestream, all of which are extremely CPU intensive tasks. Some people use their PC's for professional work, where some programs are CPU Intensive.
Personally, I got the I7 4790k over the I5 4690k, more for future proofing. I have had it for a year already, whereas in that time I have purchased a 2 graphics cards { and another soon hopefully }. I am not even thinking about upgrading my CPU.
Also games are using more and more CPU power, as time goes on, with some currently using more than 4 threads on my I7.

When you see people with Insane CPU's like the I7 5960X 8 core, it us usually because they are powering multiple High End Graphics cards, Up to 4 of them.

With motherboards, people get better ones MAINLY for overclocking capability, but there are other features that people like.
For each motherboard socket, there are many different chipsets. Chipsets on the socket that you use range from H81 { cheapest } to Z97 { most expensive }, where the Z97 has full overclocking capability, and the H81 has almost none.