[SOLVED] What happened to my gpu?

Hi guys, i was experiencing some problem with my gpu. It's a Gigabyte windforce gtx 950 2GB, and here some of the problem:

1. GTA V Crashes when i set all to high/v high, but normal seems really fine. Ignore suggested limit is on, and vram is wayy on 1.2gb for graphics settings. it's ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT as the error window pop up and gta force closes.

2. Genshin Impact Crashses
Same problem, went all way up high, crashes, cant get back to change the settings.

3. It only occurs at that game, Minecraft with SEUS Shaders is fine, Valorant is fine but once it was crashed.

4. WTH?
unknown.png

it happens after i install rockstar launcher, open any app (not microsoft app), it happens (2D glitches??). after i restart the pc, it doesn't happen anymore. the same as after i install the driver, when i click screen snip, the screen that is captured is glitchy like the picture i give above.

Things that i've tried:
  1. Uninstall driver using DDU. and reinstall it.
  2. using old drivers, problem still occurs as the same with current driver
  3. Clean Install windows.
  4. Test the VRAM on OCCT at 95% capacity for 30 mins and it passed
That problem never occurs on my MSi GT 730 1gb gddr5.

Specs Are:
E3 1240 v2
Gigabyte B75M-HD3
2x4GB DDR3 (custom timing to 9-9-9-22 and some tweaks on secondary timing)
1TB Seagate OEM Desktop HDD
Corsair VS450 (i live in Indonesia)
Monitor 16inch 1366x768

Could someone help me identify what happened? i really need your help im pretty frustated rn😭. TIA 🙏

Solution
i did look on net and a loot of people have issue with rockstar launcher specially if you play gt 5 so i would remove and check games files .
if it work good on generic os driver and you could not install gpu driver from maker time for a new gpu also i would put back ram to jedec settings as made first .
i returned it to the seller to be tested, if it was gpu faulty i would get another one, if it doesn't, maybe jedec timing should be tried. but what exactly happened? i kept getting err_gfx_d3d_init on gta 5 using that card, but now that i switched to mu old 730 it is normal.

xxscienceboyxx

Honorable
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe your GPU doesn't have enough RAM or the GPU is just not fast enough. After all, it is a 950 which is a budget GPU from almost 6 years ago.
2GB is very little for RAM. Modern games that you were playing, like Valorant probably might need more.

Maybe your GPU doesn't have enough RAM or the GPU is just not fast enough. After all, it is a 950 which is a budget GPU from almost 6 years ago.
2GB is very little for RAM. Modern games that you were playing, like Valorant probably might need more.
umm my gt 730 1gb gddr5 managed to do gta v at normal.. vram filled to 985GB at most. no crash, 60fps both offline and online

i only play at 1366x768 resolution. also the vram easily fills up and make my gpu crash, i set the graphics at max 1.2GB, but then it fills up until near maximum vram. (or maybe because of the boost?).