[SOLVED] What happened to my pc??!!

OctaBotGamer

Prominent
Apr 30, 2019
My pc was working fine, I was doing some web surfing and then went to play my summer car for some time, then I shut down my system successfully...after some time (3 hours maybe) I went to turn my pc on, pressed the power button and nothing happened..oh and one more thing, usually when I power on my pc the indicator on my case (that green light) flashes a bit but this time it didn't, so obviously there was no power....what to do now? Any help will be appreciated
P.S: I think my pc is cursed lol

Solution
Did you change solely the PSU or changed the entire cable set ? There could be a faulty cable (excluding the PSU) since two PSUs are sharing the same problem.

Also, are you sure your PSU suits the energy intake of the PC? This could be a long shot but it's also possible.

It's either a problem in the cables or the motherboard itself (Also a long shot). First, try changing the cable set and also the power outlet (Change the room maybe ?)

It's better if we excluded all the possibilities.
My pc was working fine, I was doing some web surfing and then went to play my summer car for some time, then I shut down my system successfully...after some time (3 hours maybe) I went to turn my pc on, pressed the power button and nothing happened..oh and one more thing, usually when I power on my pc the indicator on my case (that green light) flashes a bit but this time it didn't, so obviously there was no power....what to do now? Any help will be appreciated
P.S: I think my pc is cursed lol
I would start by checking power supply.

OctaBotGamer

Prominent
Apr 30, 2019
My earlier psu also did that, working fine and then not working the next time I start my pc...then after a few days or week, I try and the pc booted, can it be the case here and why does it happen?

Akram Sidena

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2013
Did you change solely the PSU or changed the entire cable set ? There could be a faulty cable (excluding the PSU) since two PSUs are sharing the same problem.

Also, are you sure your PSU suits the energy intake of the PC? This could be a long shot but it's also possible.

It's either a problem in the cables or the motherboard itself (Also a long shot). First, try changing the cable set and also the power outlet (Change the room maybe ?)

It's better if we excluded all the possibilities.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS