Question What happened to the new Acer predator monitor?

Imposted

Prominent
Sep 25, 2019
Wasn't the Acer Predator XB273U GX supposed to come out on September 2020? It's been like a month now, and it's not available anywhere

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Sorry you have to go thorugh this waiting process. Look these new monitors like this from numerous companies making monitors that there is usually a delay on the release and release dates are pretty much sorta fake. Also don't forget were in a pandemic right now and that is another reason for the delay. Give her some time it should come out before the end of the year for sure. It can come out tomorrow or in November or Dec but IMHO you should get it by end of year like I said. Unless and I say unless this covid-19 is bricking this release. It will eventually come out just try to have some patience you know. Also you can check out the vendors site and see what date they have which you already said is September but as I said this is normal and is very normal as we have shortages and no shippings coming in from countries due to covid-19 but rest assured eventually it will come out hang in there buds.👶🎗✝💯👍

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS