Question What happening to my screen ?

Feb 18, 2023
Hi Guys, I hope you are well.

On the laptop, all drivers and bios and windows 11 are up to latest versions. The problem is the screen flickering you see in the video. Sometimes it's like the last photo, but not that many boxes. Generally The gray boxes cluster appears part of screen somewhere and disappears immediately. It doesn't happen always, but seeing something like this from time to time bothers me. The same thing happens when using an external monitor.Msi support did not offer a solution other than sending it to the techinal service, but I can't do that. I dont have a guarantee. Could the problem be with the ram? It only happens on desktop and while surfing the web, never happened while gaming. I'm sorry if ı did typo.

Laptop model: MSI GP66 10UG RTX3070

Feb 18, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Might want to see if running malwarebytes brings any suspicious players to light. As a side note, the laptop came shipped with Windows 10. How did you get to Windows 11?

I installed Windows 11 and it activated automatically ı dont think so that reason to be virus because ı installed just windows 11 that means systems very clear / fresh :giggle:

Lutfij

Titan
installed just windows 11
Where did you source the installer for the OS from? Did you manually install all relevant drivers for your laptop with all relevant drivers, in an elevated command(Right click installer>Run as Administrator) or did you let the OS do it's thing with drivers?

Reactions: TryToBI
Feb 18, 2023
installed just windows 11
Where did you source the installer for the OS from? Did you manually install all relevant drivers for your laptop with all relevant drivers, in an elevated command(Right click installer>Run as Administrator) or did you let the OS do it's thing with drivers?

My windows source is Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com) downloaded iso after then used "Rufus" and format :)

I have downloaded some drivers from this link: MSI Global - The Leading Brand in High-end Gaming & Professional Creation and some drivers updated windows automatically

Im so so sorry ıf i did typo and thank you so much for your kindness.

TRENDING THREADS