Question What happens if I disconnect the fan from the graphic card?

Apr 12, 2020
I removed the fan from the graphic card to clean it, after unplugging the graphic card from the CPU. When I put them in place the CPU is turning on but the monitor is saying that no signal is been received. Does any one have a clue what the issue may be?

I removed the fan from the graphic card to clean it, after unplugging the graphic card from the CPU. When I put them in place the CPU is turning on but the monitor is saying that no signal is been received. Does any one have a clue what the issue may be?
Did you put the GPU back in the correct PCIe slot?

Is the GPU fully seated in the PCIe slot?

Did you plug the monitor into the GPU and not a connector on the motherboard back plate?

Did you connect the EPS+12V connector to the GPU card? Is it fully seated?

If you broke the fan or didn't connect it right the GPU may refuse to power on so you'll get that on the monitor.

Does your motherboard have trouble lights? which is lit? do you have a PC buzzer or speaker?

Reactions: Gjiga
Apr 12, 2020
Did you put the GPU back in the correct PCIe slot?

Is the GPU fully seated in the PCIe slot?

Did you plug the monitor into the GPU and not a connector on the motherboard back plate?

Did you connect the EPS+12V connector to the GPU card? Is it fully seated?

If you broke the fan or didn't connect it right the GPU may refuse to power on so you'll get that on the monitor.

Does your motherboard have trouble lights? which is lit? do you have a PC buzzer or speaker?

Yeah, i did plug every thing back as they were.

Triple check them just now.

The fan is working normally, still no signal is sent to the monitor.

TRENDING THREADS