[SOLVED] What Headset do I have?

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
So I got a headset a couple years ago, and I want to look at the specifications online, see the price and if I can sell it. But i looked all over the web, nothing on it, I cant find it in pc part picker, amazon, or google shopping, even after filling out all the filters I could fill out. So does anyone recognize this headset, its from a brand I don't know. I took some pictures and uploaded it to my google drive, here they are:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZCWl88ZIPHpm2FYOvU47vvnbsx_-XnEK?usp=sharing

Does someone recognize the logo or what headset it is? it has 7.1 surround sound, with microphone and volume control and is a usb.

kaehligj

Prominent
Mar 15, 2018
Is it a BlueTooth headset?
Then you will probably find some hints in windows hardware manager on that device.

Otherwise it could be a proprierty 2.4Ghz dongle headset, like a Rapoo.

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
Is it a BlueTooth headset?
Then you will probably find some hints in windows hardware manager on that device.

Otherwise it could be a proprierty 2.4Ghz dongle headset, like a Rapoo.
It is a wired headset, I looked in device manager and it is called (5- USB PnP Sound Device). Even with the new information, I still cant seem to find it, I don't think its Rapoo. Look at the pictures, recognize the logo?