Autocon487

Reputable
Aug 9, 2017
Right now I have the corsair VOID PRO RGB. After sometime using this, I have found that its lacking a lot of audio (I am not experienced with audio settings). I've been looking at the Corsair Virtuoso but not sure if the quality is the right upgrade. I am wondering if there are any headset or headphones that is work the upgrade for gaming and streaming.

Solution
When I mean I have no experience on audio, I mean upon how to find a better quality headphones properly from what I have. Also this headset is lacking Bass and has delayed sound from time to time when I play COD Modern Warfare.

Wireless or USB? In FPS less bass is actually good since most people are looking to get enemy positions through footsteps which is on the higher frequencies. That headset is more of a flat audio signature. HyperX Alphas may have more bass, but I have not tried the Corsair to compare them to. I just know that of the 5 gaming style headsets I tried, the HyperX Alphas had the best low end.

Autocon487

Reputable
Aug 9, 2017
If you are not experienced with audio settings why do you think it's "lacking a lot of audio"? What exactly don't you like about it? Are you using the USB or Wireless connection?

When I mean I have no experience on audio, I mean upon how to find a better quality headphones properly from what I have. Also this headset is lacking Bass and has delayed sound from time to time when I play COD Modern Warfare.

Wireless or USB? In FPS less bass is actually good since most people are looking to get enemy positions through footsteps which is on the higher frequencies. That headset is more of a flat audio signature. HyperX Alphas may have more bass, but I have not tried the Corsair to compare them to. I just know that of the 5 gaming style headsets I tried, the HyperX Alphas had the best low end.

Solution