What I Do Now?

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
I was reading threw some of the posts and couldn’t help finding that there is a heck of a lot of hate towards me yet again. Just curious what I did this time. Oh I even saw some spelling errors, just thought I would bring it up, you know cause you guys pick on me for it.

Have a great weekend

SPUD

<font color=blue>Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man </font color=blue> :smile:

G

Don't listen to the people on here man

Some people pick on me and they apologize later

People just get pissed , they come here like me to help or to get help and in return its all this arguing and crap going on..

Don't take it personal

BTW my spelling is sometimes way way way worse then anyones on here
i corrected spelling 10x so far in this msg
=)

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--

Arrow

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
I hold no grudges against you whatsoever... so hope you're not referring to me :)

Rob
Please visit <b><A HREF="http://www.ncix.com/shop/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048" target="_new">http://www.ncix.com/shop/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048</A></b>

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
But I haven’t said anything in the last week to piss people off (I think) but oh well if it makes people feel better to belittle me then go for it. I still wont know what processor is better till I buy both of them P4 Athlon and test them myself. Because as far as I am concerned everyone’s on someone payroll its the American way.

Oh tbirdinside they don’t bug you about your spelling because you support what they do. Everyone supports their own:)

SPUD

<font color=blue>Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man </font color=blue> :smile:

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hey Spud,

You seem to have mellowed quite a bit, and I can see that you are putting effort into your spelling, and you are even using punctuation!

Good job!

Now that you have mentioned it, do you really want your posts to look like Tbirds? His can be very difficult to follow at times, but some of yours were worse.

You should be proud of the effort you have put into your writing. It shows.

By the way, you do not piss me off. You did with the language of your first 20 or so posts, but you have matured very quickly.

mbaha

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
It could be posts like this??
mbaha

You people astound me. I cant figure it out how you are able to post so much crap in such a short time. The shear idea of someone sitting at their machine 16 hours a day on tomshardware blows the mind, you must have tremendous endurance to be able to sustain you insults and point less coversation peices. My god what a world we live in! Geeze get a life go out enjoy the sun or something ... do something social; bar or night club. Dont sit here all day posting stuff that i think, other than you guys, the rest of the world could give a sh*t. Geeze man there is no one to prove to no one to impress. Geeze when you are ready join the rest of us in the real world. Where beer flows freely and women prance around ( wait no thats not right ) you know what i mean though. Im sure the forum will last without your posts for a while

Spud

Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man

“Build your own you will love it more”

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
The post wasn’t meant to piss people off I was making the point that I see that you guys are a spending way too much time on the post. If I was planning to piss you off I would have said "you stupid fags dumb ass morons post too much plus your post are all stupid cause your stupid, get bent you stupid little bitches quit playing with yourselves and go outside the forum will be better without you"... that’s what I would have said if I was planning to piss folks off but I didn’t it was meant to be constructive criticize that’s it, no hidden meaning or bashing or as you guys say "flaming". But if you took it the wrong way ... tough I am not going to watch everything I say or double check it because someone’s feelings are going to get hurt, if you have a problem with one of my posts. Just send a private message there’s too much figgin crap on here as it is.

SPUD

dandan

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2001
Spud,

Anyone can piss off anyone else with something they think is innocuous. Best we can hope is we're all grown-up enough to realise that we don't mean this personally.

BTW, careful you don't upset anyone else (American Way quote) - we're not all American here.

Dan (a Brit)

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Chip Chip gentlemen well have some tea and rice and well be golly happy. Who wants some sushi? Well lets all watch my illegal copy of crouching tiger hidden dragon as well. Oh i have a great idea, so who’s up to over fish the Canadian fishing grounds? Sorry I could resist:)

SPUD