[SOLVED] What in the world is happening

Hi,so 3 minutes ago i wanted to go to device manager and i get greeted with "this app has been blocked for your protection,contact the administrator for more information" BUT I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR,i only use my pc.
When i want to open anything,it takes atleast 10 seconds to open,im going to restart my pc now,ill update this thread later.

Solution
Go to C:\Windows\System32 folder and locate devmgmt.msc.
Right-click the devmgmt.msc file.
Click Properties.
Click the checkbox next to Unblock so that a checkmark appears.
Click Apply.

Windows stores the digital signatures certificates of safe apps in C:\Windows\system32\catroot folder and if this folder gets corrupted or a digital signature certificate is missing then you will keep getting that error message.
Click Properties.
Click Apply.

Windows stores the digital signatures certificates of safe apps in C:\Windows\system32\catroot folder and if this folder gets corrupted or a digital signature certificate is missing then you will keep getting that error message.

Reactions: Dj0gany
Solution
Click Properties.
Click Apply.

You are a God