What is a advantages windows vista 7

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
i would love to help, but there is basically not much to work with here.

please ask the question a little better as i am under the impression that you want to know what the advantages of windows Vista 7. First of all, there is no such thing as Windows Vista 7, there is windows Vista and Windows 7.

Did you want to know the advantages between windows 7 & Windows Vista? If so, please let us know what you use the PC for.

howie1081

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
I have three computers and use them with vista for word processing, music, and web design. A lot of people have been telling me that I should go to windows 7 but no one can tell me why? So that is my question. Is there and advantage in using Windows 7?
howi1081

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
well, Windows Vista was built with good intentions but turned out to be a resource hog and buggy. They may have fixed most of the bugs but it is still a resource hog. Your PC's would benefit from windows 7 over Vista in terms of performance as windows 7 is not as much of a resource hog and coded better. Put it this way, Windows 7 has all of the good qualities of both Win XP & Win Vista whilst having very little bad qualities and not clogging up system resources.