What is a Paper Boy worth???

Hello All,
I just picked up a nice working Paper Boy and thinking about selling it
but have no idea what to ask for it. Any ideas????? please LMK

thanks jeff

I'd pay more so a Paperboy with the generic rainbow colored side art
in the white dedicated cabinet. I've seen those sell for $750-900 via
ebay.

Those cabinets with no side art or ones that have been painted black
sell for $450-$600. I paid $150 for mine but the monitor chassis was
friend and it took me 3 years to find a MR monitor for it at a
reasonable price.

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:22:07 -0500, MRTRON@webtv.net wrote:

>Hello All,
>I just picked up a nice working Paper Boy and thinking about selling it
>but have no idea what to ask for it. Any ideas????? please LMK
>
>thanks jeff

around $400

<MRTRON@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Hello All,
> I just picked up a nice working Paper Boy and thinking about selling it
> but have no idea what to ask for it. Any ideas????? please LMK
>
> thanks jeff

Thanks guys
I does have the rainbow sides if that matters

Jeff

thats way high, i just bought one here in the dedicated cab for $95 at
an game auction. the sides were painted black thow. im sure those high
range ones above were not actual "sells".......... you cant go by ebay
selling prices, they dont actually "sell" 100% of the time. be carefull.

Two dollars! I want my two dollars!

<couldn't pass up the opportunity to post a "Better Off Dead"
reference>

Mike Doyle

Twooooooooooooooooooo Dooooooooooooooollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars!

(As they fall off the cliff)

Thomas

"kilkeeslps@aol.com" <syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Two dollars! I want my two dollars!
>
> <couldn't pass up the opportunity to post a "Better Off Dead"
> reference>
>
> Mike Doyle

I almost forgot that part- what a hoot that movie is, I'll have to
break out our copy and watch it again soon. I still flashback to the
"Everybody Wants Some" scene when I'm cooking burgers on the grill.

Last OT bit of this post- there's a good webpage out there on the
interweb about the "Better Off Dead Camaro" and how the guy tracked the
car down that was used in the movie and restored it, good read here:

http://www.betteroffdeadcamaro.com/

We now return you to your regular scheduled collecting thread........

Mike Doyle

"Oh my god I just frooze the left side of my brain!"
"Do you know what the street value of this mountain has got to be!"

Craig

.....couldn't resist either

On 16 Mar 2005 18:18:01 -0800, "kilkeeslps@aol.com"
<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote:

>I almost forgot that part- what a hoot that movie is, I'll have to
>break out our copy and watch it again soon. I still flashback to the
>"Everybody Wants Some" scene when I'm cooking burgers on the grill.
>
>Last OT bit of this post- there's a good webpage out there on the
>interweb about the "Better Off Dead Camaro" and how the guy tracked the
>car down that was used in the movie and restored it, good read here:
>
>http://www.betteroffdeadcamaro.com/
>
>We now return you to your regular scheduled collecting thread........
>
>Mike Doyle

2005 Texas Pinball Festival
October 28th-30th, 2005
Irving, Texas
New web site coming soon!
www.texas-pinball.com

Hassell Castle Homepage
Includes information on my games and
the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
http://www.hassellcastle.com

> Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

"Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up Ricky.."

I used to watch that movie all the time.

Scott