• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question What is a safe overclocking for my Intel HD Graphics 620?

Apr 23, 2020
Dear Users,

I've been recently testing my Intel HD Graphics 620. I safely overclocked my cores from running a power of 2.50GHz to 3.10GHz. However, when I download Intel XTU (Extreme Tuning Utiltiy), I didn't know how much to overclock my Intel HD 620, and know the right amount, where it doesn't overheat or kill my system. What is the right amount?

Insane Potatoz

Prominent
Sep 22, 2019
Dear Users,

I've been recently testing my Intel HD Graphics 620. I safely overclocked my cores from running a power of 2.50GHz to 3.10GHz. However, when I download Intel XTU (Extreme Tuning Utiltiy), I didn't know how much to overclock my Intel HD 620, and know the right amount, where it doesn't overheat or kill my system. What is the right amount?
Wait, are you on a laptop or desktop?

ASK THE COMMUNITY