what is adminitrative password

I tried getting into recovery console but my password didn't work as administrative password. Where in the heck would I get this.
Thanks Dakart

Hi,

You may be the victim of sysprep, see:

Cannot Log On to Recovery Console After Running Sysprep [Q308402]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308402

If so, you will need to download the boot floppy setup and create the 6 disk
set.

Home edition:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=33290

Professional edition: