What is are the best processors for the H310M PRO-VD (MS-7B33) (U3E1)?

Nov 9, 2018
Hello! I've saved up some money, and i've been thinking about upgrading my cpu. Currently i'm using the i5-8400, but it seems to start bringing me worse experience than before. Especially in rust, pubg and other high demanding cpu games. That is my first time upgrading the cpu, so I though i should ask the professionals. I installed an aftermarket cooler, and i know that the socket is LGA 1151. I was thinking about i7-8700 or i7-8700k, but i'm not sure if it will be compatible with the motherboard. In the PC specs i'll include the monitor as well, maybe it will help a bit. Thank you for the answers in advance!
My specs:
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 oc
i5-8400 2.8 ghz
8 gb DDR4 Ram
650W psu
144hz 1080p monitor

What do you mean? You had better performance before in the same games?

You shouldn't really be having any issues with that CPU and GPU. Have you checked your temps and CPU/GPU usages while in-game?

Nov 9, 2018
I don’t really know why, but i think that the cpu is throttling, because i have a lot of stutters. I saw some youtube videos where people have the same rig as mine, but the better processor, and they’re game is stutter free. The temperatures of cpu are about 60 celcius, and gpu as well.