what is best way to transfer large files from one pc to an..

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know there are some FTP programs available but what about having an ftp
server available to go through? or am I not understanding process properly?

You can just use a crossover cable and transfer the files through your NIC
using Windows Explorer.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional