[SOLVED] What is better and cheaper than i3 10100f?

Solution
If planning on gaming, I'd look for something with more cores/threads...

R5-2600 or -5-10400

If not gaming, the 10100 should be fine for general use (surfing, office, Youcensor, etc.), being essentially the i7-7700 from a few years back repackaged...and slightly uptweaked.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need more information. What task will you perform with the build that might have the processor in question? What motherboard have you chosen? You will also need to mention the options you have at your disposal since product/parts availability will depend on region.

Nani34251

Prominent
Jan 4, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need more information. What task will you perform with the build that might have the processor in question? What motherboard have you chosen? You will also need to mention the options you have at your disposal since product/parts availability will depend on region.
I am from the philippines, I haven't chose a mobo yet and I am trying to figure out what is the best price equal/a bit higher/less than to the processors I mentioned. I would later find the compatible mobo for the best cpu choice. Thanks in advance.

If planning on gaming, I'd look for something with more cores/threads...

R5-2600 or -5-10400

If not gaming, the 10100 should be fine for general use (surfing, office, Youcensor, etc.), being essentially the i7-7700 from a few years back repackaged...and slightly uptweaked.

Solution