What is better?

Nov 1, 2013
What is better the:
XFX P1-850B-BEFX 850W ATX12V 2.2 & ESP12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply
Or the:
CORSAIR HX Series HX750 750W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready

Thanks

Solution

The Corsair HX750 is a CWT platform not Seasonic. With that said, either unit is good. Not knowing Prof's intended usuage, I would say if he is planning on CF/SLI or using a single high end GPU then go for the XFX 850(Seasonic OEM) gold. If Prof is using a mid range GPU and has no plans to CF/SLI then the HX750 is a good choice, and a prof level PSU.

I think since he's asking, they are about the same price where he is, in that event I'd go for the XFX 850 black - Modular- Haswell Cert.

The Corsair HX750 is a CWT platform not Seasonic. With that said, either unit is good. Not knowing Prof's intended usuage, I would say if he is planning on CF/SLI or using a single high end GPU then go for the XFX 850(Seasonic OEM) gold. If Prof is using a mid range GPU and has no plans to CF/SLI then the HX750 is a good choice, and a prof level PSU.

I think since he's asking, they are about the same price where he is, in that event I'd go for the XFX 850 black - Modular- Haswell Cert.

Solution