[SOLVED] What is better?

Mar 9, 2020
I have stumbled across three anti-malware software, however, I am not sure which one I should get wether it's Bitdefender, Kaspersky or Norton. Do you have any recommendations? and Finally what are their strengths and weaknesses? Thanks for all the support!

Solution
For the general public, Windows 10 Defender (the free and built-in) antivirus is actually quite good. Unless you feel that you need something with more features I would honestly recommend sticking with Windows Defender.

However, of the three listed, I have had great success with BitDefender. It doesn't consume too much performance, secure, and has a good look and feel. Cost is good too. Both Kaspersku and Norton tend to be system usage heavy.
For the general public, Windows 10 Defender (the free and built-in) antivirus is actually quite good. Unless you feel that you need something with more features I would honestly recommend sticking with Windows Defender.

However, of the three listed, I have had great success with BitDefender. It doesn't consume too much performance, secure, and has a good look and feel. Cost is good too. Both Kaspersku and Norton tend to be system usage heavy.

Solution