What is causing my BSOD ?

Hidenori

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016
So my computer was working perfectly then it got BSOD ( and freezing randomly, I don't know what is the cause )
Here's my dump file : Link
[strike]Please help me I'm scared[/strike]
Every reply is appreciated :)
Edit : So I did a little digging and found out that tcpip.sys and ntoskrnl.exe are causing this problem.
So how do I fix them ? Is there any software that can fix and update my drivers ?

If you know when the problem started for you, and roughly what time or day.

Simply use windows backup and restore in windows.

Choose a restore point made before you can recollect you started to have blue screens of death and the system freezing on you if it was working normally a few days before.

Look at the restore point where it will indicate why the backup was made, such as if a program was installed, malware, or any windows update that could of caused your system to become unstable.

Restore from a point just before it.
After system restore has completed windows os will load again, and then test your system to see if it is stable again.

System restore will repair any corrupted files windows uses, or will remove any that have become infected with malware, or a virus.

Replacing the files with clean ones repairing the system if the case.

Hidenori

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016

I think this won't solve my problem because I just installed Windows 7 64bit yesterday and that's when this problem started. I just uninstall-reinstall some drivers, reset my cmos battery and my PC is working fine. I'll update you guys as soon as possible if anything happens