Question What is causing my games to crash whenever I watch a twitch stream on my 2nd monitor?

Oct 25, 2022
I just got a new pc and I have a 2 monitor set up, I watch streams on one and play games on the other. However, for some reason my games are CTD when I do both now. I only had this PC for a couple of days and I don't who what is causing it. Also; when I have 2 steams going at the same time and not playing a game the streams lag and stutter.
My specs are:
Corsair Vengeance rgb pro SL 16gb
msi Mag x570s tomahawk
AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d
MSI RX6900XT gaming X trio

Ralston18

Titan
PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

= = = =

Crashes/CTD:

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any error codes, warnings, or even informational events that are captured just before or at the time of the crashes.

Start with Reliability History. User friendly and the time line format may prove helpful. Look for patterns.

Event Viewer takes more time and effort.

To help:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128616/windows-event-viewer.html

See what you can find. Error codes if possible. Check the details. However, any given error code(s) may or may not be helpful.

Also check Update History for any failed or problem updates.

Oct 25, 2022
PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

= = = =

Crashes/CTD:

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any error codes, warnings, or even informational events that are captured just before or at the time of the crashes.

Start with Reliability History. User friendly and the time line format may prove helpful. Look for patterns.

Event Viewer takes more time and effort.

To help:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128616/windows-event-viewer.html

See what you can find. Error codes if possible. Check the details. However, any given error code(s) may or may not be helpful.

Also check Update History for any failed or problem updates.
I have all new parts in this pc, I started from scratch. PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GT, 80 plus Gold and I have a Toshiba x300 10TB (9.9tb free) and a Samsung 980 pro SSD 2 tb (1.68tb free)