[SOLVED] What is causing this strange aliasing effect on my screen?

Dec 26, 2020
I just replaced my former PC so i could play games on higher quality however, one problem persisted from the last to the current, my display has a strange aliasing effect that won't go away no matter how many tutorials i watch, i don't know what it is or why it is either, when i play any game it causes this effect, yet, when i watch things through youtube of people with the exact same igpu (Ryzen 3400 vega 11) it looks much better and doesnt have this effect.
View: https://imgur.com/a/LNAz1B3

Solution
That picture won't load for some reason, what monitor are you using and what connections? Is the resolution set to the monitor native one? Don't compare your system to those in videos, they are not recording the screen image they see but the video card output and very likely not using the same settings you are.
Dec 26, 2020
and you circle the issue?
i mean in general, the whole picture this is what it looks like in game, compared to normal game where it is much smoother around the edges, and there arent artifacts all over the picture, all the edges are jagged and such? I'll try and highlight an example on the picture.

That picture won't load for some reason, what monitor are you using and what connections? Is the resolution set to the monitor native one? Don't compare your system to those in videos, they are not recording the screen image they see but the video card output and very likely not using the same settings you are.

Solution