What is giving me low graphics?

Jul 22, 2018
Hello, everyone! ^_^

I have a question for whoever reads this. But, I bought this computer pre-built and I REALLY thought I'd give me high graphics on games like... Overwatch and World of Warcraft... It didn't. I'm running both games on low settings. I'm wondering if I need to upgrade any of my computer's... things. So, here's my computers specs.

NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
Driver Version 24.21.13.9836
Resolution 1920x1080

I'm not sure what to say... if you need any more information about my computer. I'll try my best to get it to you! Please help me find out what's giving me terrible graphics.

Solution
The Gt 730 is a low end GPU, not even considered an entry level gaming card. I also edited some useless info from your post to make it easier for others to read. I would also be a good idea to post other specs like your CPU, Ram and the make and model of the PSU(will be on a sticker on the side of the PSU).

bignastyid

Titan
The Gt 730 is a low end GPU, not even considered an entry level gaming card. I also edited some useless info from your post to make it easier for others to read. I would also be a good idea to post other specs like your CPU, Ram and the make and model of the PSU(will be on a sticker on the side of the PSU).

Solution

mgallo848

Commendable
1: Need to know what CPU you have
2: Need to know how much memory you have
3: What is your budget for a new video card?

It sounds like your new too all this so if you could find out what power supply you have that would help or at least look at it and see how many watts it is.