[SOLVED] What is going on with my system and ram

Wokizni

Commendable
Sep 7, 2019
My system is constantly going bluescreen of death, every couple of minutes pc freezes or goes BSOD. My RAM speed is 2400mhz but when it is set in bios option DRAM - Auto it will cause even more unstability, when i change ram speed to DRAM - 2144 (2144mhz) it works better, it sometimes can be stable all day but tonight it wont let me work. Im nervous, frustrated...

Here is codes of all BSOD:
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
KERNET_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
BAD_OBJECT_HEADER

PC specs:
Ryzen 3 2200G no oc
Asus prime a320m-k
Ram ADATA idk model but they are not exactly same, they are different models but manufacturer is ADATA.
PSU is seasonic focus gold i think its around 600w, which is more than enough for this build
Gpu is asus phoenix gtx 1650S brand new, a week old
Ssd adata 240gb & hdd WD 320gb

Solution
2144 sounds a bit weird. You don't mean 2133 mhz? Or is it motherboards bus speed that is adding 11 mhz? Spread spectrum on or off?
As Sizzling said, not advisable at all to mix RAM. Brand doesn't matter. Only thing that matters is the ICs on RAM. And even then, it's best if the timing properties match on both sticks.
So it's down to binning at the memory manufacturer (theres 3, 4 if you count Nanya, a minor player. Sk Hynix, Samsung and Crucial/Micron the other 3).
Which is why you should by RAM sticks in pairs or other pack-sizes, like 4. Those are tested to work together, at the rated speeds.

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
2144 sounds a bit weird. You don't mean 2133 mhz? Or is it motherboards bus speed that is adding 11 mhz? Spread spectrum on or off?
As Sizzling said, not advisable at all to mix RAM. Brand doesn't matter. Only thing that matters is the ICs on RAM. And even then, it's best if the timing properties match on both sticks.
So it's down to binning at the memory manufacturer (theres 3, 4 if you count Nanya, a minor player. Sk Hynix, Samsung and Crucial/Micron the other 3).
Which is why you should by RAM sticks in pairs or other pack-sizes, like 4. Those are tested to work together, at the rated speeds.

Solution

Wokizni

Commendable
Sep 7, 2019
Sorry for incorrect info, it works only on 2133mhz