Question What is my Radeon Software or Graphics Driver version?

ThoAppelsin

Distinguished
May 3, 2010
I would like to find out my Radeon Software version, or the graphics driver version of my RX 5700 XT. The Radeon Software suggest that they are 10.20.10005.0 and 20.10.00.17-200313a-352938E (screenshot at the end), but they do not correspond to anything on AMD's support website for RX 5700 XT!

AMD's RX 5700 XT drivers & support page: https://www.amd.com/en/support/grap...d-radeon-rx-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt
... and for the previous drivers: https://www.amd.com/en/support/prev...d-radeon-rx-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt

Release notes for the last 3 Radeon Software say that they have the following version of the graphics driver bundled:

Mine doesn't match to any of those. What is going on?

Further info... Release notes of 20.3.1 have the following update:
  • The default hotkeys for recording and taking a screenshot with Radon ReLive have been updated. Recording is now 'Ctrl + Shift + E' by default and Screenshot is now 'Ctrl + Shift + I' by default.
I haven't edited my hotkeys, and they are indeed like that. This suggests that mine are at least 20.3.1. That is hard to believe... When I run the Auto-Detect and Install software, it suggests me to either upgrade to 20.2.2 (WHQL) or 20.4.1. It wouldn't suggest 20.2.2, if I was on 20.3.1, right?

How/where can I find out my driver information reliably?

Screenshot from Radeon Software, displaying Software & Driver info:

s1o4CpZ.png

ThoAppelsin

Distinguished
May 3, 2010
Where is the "updates" section? I cannot see it anywhere... Searching "update" via the search bar also brought me to this same exact page, and I don't see the word "update" anywhere.

I see the same 10.20.10005.0 when I click the "About Radeon Software" button. Screenshot of what I see:

q9djSyb.png

ThoAppelsin

Distinguished
May 3, 2010
I've solved the mystery! The AMD Radeon Software I have is from the Microsoft Store. I realized this when the Store popped up with an update to AMD Radeon Software.

Does anybody know what's the difference between the Microsoft Store version and the usual one? The Microsoft Store version isn't being mentioned anywhere but the news...