What is ncomputing?

Mar 4, 2019
I recently get to know a tern ncomputing . I searched on internet about it but the explanatation are very tough atleast for me.
can anyone explains me what is ncomputing in simple words? Also i wanted to know if i can use ncomputing device in place of my cpu? I Mean is it like a cpu(includes ram, motherboard, etc.)?

COLGeek

Titan
This is a remote computing service, for all effective purposes. Performance would be very dependent on the quality/speed of your Internet connection and the level of service you pay for. You essentially pay for a computer "in the cloud".

There are gaming services starting to offer similar uses. In my opinion, this is not a replacement for a local PC.

What would you hope to gain from this use?

Mar 5, 2019
I recently get to know a tern ncomputing . I searched on internet about it but the explanatation are very tough atleast for me.
can anyone explains me what is ncomputing in simple words? Also i wanted to know if i can use ncomputing device in place of my cpu? I Mean is it like a cpu(includes ram, motherboard, etc.)?
hey,
Ncomputing is a technique which allow multiple user to share one computer simultaneously .this means that with ncomputing you could have 1 ordinary desktop computer catering for up to 30 people or more at the same time.

Feb 27, 2019
Ncomputing is technology that allows multiple users to share 1 computer simultaneously, this means that with ncomputing you could have 1 ordinary desktop computer catering for up to 30 people or more at the same time.

ASK THE COMMUNITY