[SOLVED] What is Qt Qtwebengineprocess?

VERSION_1583

Commendable
May 7, 2021
Hi,

I was wondering what is Qt Qtwebengineprocess in my task manager.

It appeared like two days ago and have constantly been reappearing everytime I turn on my PC, and is consuming a vast amount of my CPU processor power.

I tried ending task but it keeps coming back up every time I turn on the PC.

Was wondering if anyone have any idea what it is and how to permanently turn it off; I tried searching google but answers seems to be mixed.

Cyberat_88

Distinguished
Courtesy of File dot Net.

What is QtWebEngineProcess.exe?

The genuine QtWebEngineProcess.exe file is a software component of Qt WebEngine by The Qt Company.
Qt WebEngine is a web browser engine built for embedding web content into applications built using Qt. QtWebEngineProcess.exe runs the Qt WebEngine. This is not a required process and may be disabled if known to cause problems.

Qt WebEngine, based on the Chromium Project, enables content embedding from the Web into Qt applications on platforms that may not have provide a native web engine. The engine features QML types and C++ classes for rendering HTML, XHTML, and SVG documents, designed using CSS and programmed with JavaScript.

The Qt Company, founded in 1994, develops, licenses, and supports the Qt platform, a cross-platform development tool used by over 70 global industries to develop Qt-based applications for desktop, embedded and mobile platforms. The company currently develops all Qt projects under the open governance model. It presently conducts operations in 8 countries with over 200 employees worldwide.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I knew QT as Quick Time Financial Software which may add startup, update hooks such as that.

VERSION_1583

Commendable
May 7, 2021
Thank you, but is there any idea of how to permanently close it because it consuming as much as 50% of my CPU usage and stays that way unless I manually 'End Task'. Then does it again whenever I open the PC.