[SOLVED] What is some good free macro software for win10?

ClapTrapper

Reputable
May 25, 2020
I think the last time I used macros was win95. I prefer not to use the software that comes with Logitec/Ms keyboards. I have both, but right now I'm using a cheapo keyboard that was thrown in with the HP prebuilt.

I need it for GTA 5 Online. My old fingers are killing me!

Solution
Too bad. Unless they want a lawsuit, they will live with it. I'm old. I have only so many click-click-click-click-click-click-click left in my fingers and thumb.
Yeah,I copied and pasted there.
Besides,what are they going to do? Ban every keyboard that cost more than $9?

Their software, their rules, as stupid as it may seem. Offline, solo games really don't care what you do with them, or what you use with them, but anything that's online or multiplayer absolutely blacklists a lot of programs that can potentially be used for cheating. They see it as lose 1 customer vs hundreds more from cheating.

Also, Rockstar / GTA is notorious for banning people over the smallest, and most ridiculous of third party programs. I'd be very careful.

ClapTrapper

Reputable
May 25, 2020
Careful, a lot of games pickup Autohotkey as a cheat program.
Too bad. Unless they want a lawsuit, they will live with it. I'm old. I have only so many click-click-click-click-click-click-click left in my fingers and thumb.

revodo

Proper
BANNED
Jun 10, 2021

Their software, their rules, as stupid as it may seem. Offline, solo games really don't care what you do with them, or what you use with them, but anything that's online or multiplayer absolutely blacklists a lot of programs that can potentially be used for cheating. They see it as lose 1 customer vs hundreds more from cheating.

Also, Rockstar / GTA is notorious for banning people over the smallest, and most ridiculous of third party programs. I'd be very careful.

Reactions: ClapTrapper
Solution