[SOLVED] What is the best 144hz monitor is it worth it or I should buy 240hz?

Solution
The best 144 Hz monitor I'd argue is the ones by Acer or Asus that does 4K, is FALD backlit, and is HDR600 or HDR1000 certified. But those cost well over $1000 USD.

There are plenty of other 144 Hz monitors down $300 USD. Whether or not it's worth it to you depends on what you're looking for. Are you looking for an IPS/VA panel or will TN do? Are you looking for variable sync rates? Are ergonomic or VESA stand features a must?

As for going to 240Hz, it's not worth it unless you're already a quintiple A player competing at the highest level and 144Hz is holding you back.
The best 144 Hz monitor I'd argue is the ones by Acer or Asus that does 4K, is FALD backlit, and is HDR600 or HDR1000 certified. But those cost well over $1000 USD.

There are plenty of other 144 Hz monitors down $300 USD. Whether or not it's worth it to you depends on what you're looking for. Are you looking for an IPS/VA panel or will TN do? Are you looking for variable sync rates? Are ergonomic or VESA stand features a must?

As for going to 240Hz, it's not worth it unless you're already a quintiple A player competing at the highest level and 144Hz is holding you back.

Solution