Question what is the best case for airflow and the best AIO watercooling ?

Aug 24, 2019
Hi guys,
I'm coming from a low budget pc with a cheap case, but I recently upgraded my motherbord and cpu to i7 9700K but I'm still using my old case that has an terrible airflow imo, right now I'm using a corsair H80i v2 watercooler for my i7 9700K with OC' to 5 Ghz for alle cores @ 1.35v (I like to push my oc further if the temp wasn't the problem), on idle the temps are around high 50's to low 60's which is not acceptable imo, and underload the temps reach 87-88 C on AIDA 64 EXTREME bench. So I like to rebuild my pc in a much better case with a better airflow and a better watercooling, the price is not really a problem as long as I can get some decent temps with a better airflow, So I decided to choose Coolermaster H500P mesh with corsair H150i 360mm rads with thermal grizzly for cpu thermal paste, but a friend of mine recommended silverstone rl06 case for a good airflow but the problem with that case is that it only supports up to 240mm radiator on top so instead of corsair H150i 360mm I have to choose something else, so my question is, what's the better choice here for the best airflow/temps possible ? is coolermaster H500P mesh with corsair H150i a good combination or should I go for the silverstone rl06 case with another cooler, or do u guys have any other suggestions ?
The specs of my pc right now:
Case: sharkoon vg4-w
CPU: i7 9700K @ 5 Ghz 1.35v
CPU Cooler: corsair H80i
Motherbord: MSI Z390 Tomahawk
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 DIMM 3200 MHz (2x8GB)
GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070
PSU: Corsair Rm850
Storage: Samsung 256 GB 960 EVO , 256 GB 850 EVO and 2 TB HDD

Lutfij

Titan
You're good to go with either case. I'd choose the H500P but in retrospect, you should try and get back to us with the ambient room temps. AIDA 64 is a stress testing app which in all likelihood would be a worst case scenario in terms of taxing the system. If anything you'll be taxing the system less when gaming or multitasking.

Do you have access to Fractal-Design's Define R6 or Meshify C?

Aug 24, 2019
the ambient temp is around 21 C here, and yes I have access to those cases but from what I have seen is the CM H500P mesh has slightly better airflow according the the gamer's nexus video and some other tech youtubers, so I guess I will go with that case but I was thinking to replace the rear fan case of CM H500P with something like noctua a14 3000 RPM if it helps with the thermals ?