Question what is the best case?

Dec 24, 2022
I was looking at two cases in a shop,i wanted to buy one but was thinking on what was the best for its value.(XPG INVADER and Raidmax X902).The XPG invader looks slightly longer and can have two side fans,i dont know much about them

Cem Goker

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2013
Do you strictly have to pick out from those two? What is your budget? While the XPG Invader indeed is long and has better support for longer video cards (as long as you don't install side fans), its airflow is lacking and that will be a big problem for higher end components. If you are going to put mid-range parts into the XPG Invader case, it should still be fine as long as you don't overclock your CPU and GPU. The Raidmax X902 on the otherhand has mesh front panel and it will allow in a lot more air into the case. However, 270mm GPU clearance and limited hard drive and solid state drive support in that case makes it a hard choice to for me. If it were me, I would look elsewhere for cases that have better airflow and bigger clearances for components.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
"Best" case if often a very personal choice. I NEVER recommend a case for builds I do. I ask the customer/friend to do that first, and then we pick parts specific to fitting inside. In situations where a desired part won't fit, then back to choose something else, and so on.

Basically, the best case is the one you wish to look at, at the price point you want to pay, and which has the connections you desire for the front panel and so on.