[SOLVED] What is the Best Duplicate Image finding software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2021
I have a great number of photos taken over the year's (1,000,000 plus). I know that several copies of image directories exist in my files but they have all been merged.
I'm looking for the fastest, more accurate image Duplicate detection software. Currently I'm using AllDUP using a P'hash search method and it's taken 48 hours to get 10% of the way through!
I know there are many other duplicate image software suites out there but have not been able to find credible reviews as to which is the best.
Any advise would be much appreciated!
Cheers

Jan 17, 2021
You can use this page to compare and find alternative software:

Thanks, I've tried this site already. Was looking for recomendations seeing as this site alone provides 66 seperate pieces of alternative software.

I've tried a few, DupDetector/Search My Files and others, but quite a number of these suites seem to be loaded with bloatware/adware... or they are of no use at all!

I have a great number of photos taken over the year's (1,000,000 plus). I know that several copies of image directories exist in my files but they have all been merged.
I'm looking for the fastest, more accurate image Duplicate detection software. Currently I'm using AllDUP using a P'hash search method and it's taken 48 hours to get 10% of the way through!
I know there are many other duplicate image software suites out there but have not been able to find credible reviews as to which is the best.
Any advise would be much appreciated!
Cheers

I use this http://doubles.sourceforge.net/

Reason your tool takes a long time is due to how it does the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.