What is the best gaming mouse period?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeemer

Distinguished
Hey guys I need help picking out a new mouse, I think its time to hang up my 5 year old Logitech MX laser! I have been looking at these

Sensei
rat7/9
xai
G9x
Imperator

theres just so many to choose from! I will be mainly playing FPS styled games and have no preference in regards to wired or wireless

nexus_nexion

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
I use Razer Naga mouse, which is very good. It has a very good and smooth x-axis and y-axis acceleration and sensitivity, definitely would recommend. It is also very good for RPG.

there honestly isnt a lot of difference, and it is really down to personal preference and feel. I suggest you get one where you can adjust the DPI with the click of a button, its usefull for getting fine accuracy in FPS and then switching back to fast movement.

benikens

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
I rock a razer naga to, but i guess it's more designed for mmo's then fps, on the fly dpi switching is probably the best feature for fps as mentioned above

johnnybegood

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
I was searching the internet for this exact same question. Can't decide between rat7 or Logitech. I will definitely bookmark this thread and see if other people prefer one over the other.

enouf

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
+1 for the Deathadder, it's a solid choice for a Razer mouse. I use an Imperator right now and it's got all the functions I need.

Just a note though for Razer mice - I've used a Copperhead, Deathadder and now the Imperator and for all of them I've found that the build quality isn't too great. The Copperhead buttons stopped working and had a problem where I had to replug the mouse every hour or so. The Deathadder's left click also stopped working and now the Imperator doesn't light up/engage on startup until I give it a quick smack.

Raidur

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
I spend $300 or more on graphics cards for gaming every couple years or so.

My favorite mouse is the old Microsoft Optical (black). Been using it for so long anything else just feels wrong.

Does it work good? Ask my dead foes in CS/CSS/BF2/BFBC2/BF3 Beta. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.