Question What is the best graphic card I can get with my actual PC?

Mar 12, 2019
Hello, what is the best graphic card for gaming on my actual config?

I have a:
  • Intel Xeon E5450 Quad-core (and 4 Threads) @3.00GHz 12MB Cache.
  • 8GB DDR3 (4x2)
  • NVIDIA GeForce 210 1GB DDR3 (actual graphic card).
  • Dell 01TKCC motherboard.

Thanks a lot, João.

Feb 14, 2019
Hello joaohanzen!
A GTX 1050 ti is about as high as you will be able to get without a pretty good bottleneck. Even with the 1050 ti, there will be a bottleneck, but it wont be bad enough to ruin your gameplay. The best MATCH for your cpu would be a GTX 660 2gb, which will cause little to no bottlenecks, but the 1050 ti or even a normal 1050 should be pretty good options.

Best of luck!

Mar 12, 2019
Thank you, toxicwarrior7! I'll try and get on one of those. All I was having trouble with, was people telling me to change all the setup, wich I don't wish or, can afford right now. That GPU I have right now were useful only until I get a better one, which is happening now. Thanks!

Feb 14, 2019
Thank you, toxicwarrior7! I'll try and get on one of those. All I was having trouble with, was people telling me to change all the setup, wich I don't wish or, can afford right now. That GPU I have right now were useful only until I get a better one, which is happening now. Thanks!
No problem! If you want to play it safe, I would go for a regular 1050 - plus it is cheaper and the performance difference between the normal and the ti isnt SUPER large so you wont be losing muchh performance... in fact it might be about the same because of the bigger bottleneck on the ti, but for a cheaper price :)

TRENDING THREADS