Question what is the best headset for both xbox and pc?

Nigel Spike

Reputable
Jan 9, 2016
PC and Xbox use different connectors for headsets. PCs use a 3 pole headphone connector + a separate 2 pole (or 3 pole) microphone connector, while Xbox (phones, laptops and other consoles) use one 4 pole connector. You may want to buy a headset that support both types, or add an adapter to your budget.

iMatty

Notable
Mar 14, 2019
PC and Xbox use different connectors for headsets. PCs use a 3 pole headphone connector + a separate 2 pole (or 3 pole) microphone connector, while Xbox (phones, laptops and other consoles) use one 4 pole connector. You may want to buy a headset that support both types, or add an adapter to your budget.
After reading your comment i would say nope it doesn't make a lot of difference, i bought a karaken V2 7.1 headset razer for my pc and if i plug it into my PS4 pro works just fine.
As long its USB it shouldn;t really make any difference same when u take an XBOX or PS4 controller and plugit into your PC and it auto detects it.

a lot of razer headsets are really good and under 200$

Mar 8, 2019
Just checking but you want a microphone? Assuming you do just Google PC to Xbox headphone adapter or vice versa, there are loads so not restricting your headphone choices.
yeah i mic would be helpful for yelling at team mates ;) and i was thinking of just getting the adapter and then chose a headset that way but when i went to find one.... to put it simply i didn't....

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS