What is the best LED gaming keyboard with......

Spitfire7

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2007
I just had a horrible experience dealing with SteelSeries and I will never go back to them again. You can read my other thread about that if you want here http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3313336/steelseries-keyboard-company-customer-service-happened.html

So this means I am now on the look out for another gaming keyboard. Here is what I have found I need and am looking for in a gaming keyboard.

-Great customer service with phone number
-Each key fully programmable for anything and everything even launching applications in Windows
-Macro keys for quick email responses for work situations
-Individually customizable 16million LED keys for setting up specific games
-Bright LEDs for daylight use
-Low profile keys
-Dedicated Volume and media controls preferably
-Full scale with Numpad keys as well

If you know of a keyboard that fits all these criteria, please let me know. If you know of some other keyboard that fits some, you can let me know too, but I don't really need a hundred options that are nice, but don't fit the criteria I currently need.

The steelseries M800 is what I had and met all these criteria. Is there another one out there like this from a company that actually gives a damn about their customers?

Adrian Ocampo

Distinguished
For 1, i suggest the k70 rgb from corsair. Corsair has a great support in my opinion.
The only thing that does not fit the criteria would be the height of the keyboard. Sure its not low profile, but it has all of your qualifications. :)

Zomby_Woof

Reputable
Aug 30, 2014
I don't like downloading extra software on my gaming PC just to get a keyboard working properly, so I'd suggest the Ducky DK9008 Shine 3. Great keyboard, very easy to customize.

http://www.techspot.com/products/keyboards/ducky-dk-9008-shine-3.97974/

Spitfire7

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2007

I checked this board and it doesn't seem to meet any of my requirements. Thanks though.

TRENDING THREADS