[SOLVED] What is the best mechanical RGB keyboard and mouse combo in 2021 within a budget of ₹12000 too ?

suvo30

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2016
I wish you all a good morning. Which are the best mechanical RGB Gaming keyboard and mouse combos under ₹12,000 in 2021?
Have a nice day and thanks in advance.

Solution
there isn't any "best" option out there.
there are many really great products available these days ranging from low price to super-extravagant price.
it's all about your personal preference.

and going for a combo you may really be missing out on better products.
if you find a mouse you really like it's highly unlikely you would find it paired with the best possible keyboard and vice versa.
researching both and finding your perfect mouse & keyboard separately would be a much better option.

you would have to list the features that you are most interested in to really give a good sense of what may appeal you.
also figure the conversion from ₹ to $ if you want to include your budget in the decision.

my Corsair K70 Lux RGB is a...
there isn't any "best" option out there.
there are many really great products available these days ranging from low price to super-extravagant price.
it's all about your personal preference.

and going for a combo you may really be missing out on better products.
if you find a mouse you really like it's highly unlikely you would find it paired with the best possible keyboard and vice versa.
researching both and finding your perfect mouse & keyboard separately would be a much better option.

you would have to list the features that you are most interested in to really give a good sense of what may appeal you.
also figure the conversion from ₹ to $ if you want to include your budget in the decision.

my Corsair K70 Lux RGB is a very nice keyboard.
the best i've used so far and has held up for 4 years now with no sign of degradation.

i also own a couple very nice mice.
the Logitech G600 is the best mouse out of ~15 i've tried over the years. have been using it for 8 years and just bought a second for backup.
my Corsair Vengeance M95 is also nice but Corsair has produced a few better options since then.

Reactions: suvo30
Solution

suvo30

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2016
I want to wish you a good morning, sir. I am glad to see that you answered my question. The conversion of ₹ to $ is about 160$. Regarding my questions to the forum, I am very grateful for receiving a detailed explanation of how the forum works.

Wishing you a wonderful day as well.

Reactions: Why_Me
I want to wish you a good morning, sir. I am glad to see that you answered my question. The conversion of ₹ to $ is about 160$. Regarding my questions to the forum, I am very grateful for receiving a detailed explanation of how the forum works.

Wishing you a wonderful day as well.
https://www.amazon.in/Mechanical-Keyboard-Keyswitches-Customizable-Backlighting/dp/B08L61WLW7/
CORSAIR K60 RGB PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Rs. 8,999.00

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categ.../Gaming-Keyboards/K60-RGB-PRO/p/CH-910D019-NA

I wish you all a good morning. Which are the best mechanical RGB Gaming keyboard and mouse combos under ₹12,000 in 2021?
Have a nice day and thanks in advance.

For $160 or so you can buy almost anything, all the top brands and models are about equal in quality and performance, as you can see every reply lists something different.
You first need to narrow down some things, type of switches, size of keyboard, size of mouse, number of buttons, for what games, etc... before you can get any relevant answers past a huge number of broad options.