[SOLVED] What is the best nvidia driver?

a-guy

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019
I had alot of issues while gaming and i think its because of the nvidia driver but i dont know which one to install
so what do you guys think is the best driver for a 1050Ti on a laptop?

What are these issues you allude to but don't explain? Have you eliminated all other possible causes?

A general way to find out for your system is to clean install an older one, and perhaps keep going until you find one which is stable. But this is assuming the driver is the cause of the issue.

a-guy

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019
What are these issues you allude to but don't explain? Have you eliminated all other possible causes?

A general way to find out for your system is to clean install an older one, and perhaps keep going until you find one which is stable. But this is assuming the driver is the cause of the issue.

Well since you want to know freezing, stuttering, lagging, crashing, screen tearing, extremely low fps, micro lag and other

Then there are other possible causes other than the graphics driver. At the very least these other possibilities haven't been ruled out with the information you have provided. I would start with using something like MSI Afterburner to monitor how the system performs to see if it provides enough information as to where the problems lie.

a-guy

Prominent
Aug 17, 2019

WildCard999

Titan