What is the best nvidia geforce gtx 780 Ti?

Solution
It really depends, there's no "best" card. Performance wise, they will all be basically the same except for a small difference in temperature because of the different coolers. So go with either the cheapest one or the company you trust the most. Personally, I trust EVGA the most because I've had a good experience with them. But all of the companies on that list should be great.

Edit: If I had to pick one I'd go with the Gigabyte card for $758.00 because I've never heard of Gainward. But you should probably do some research before you choose one.

Edit #2: You might want to wait because Nvidia should be announcing their new graphics card series this month or next month.

GrayHD

Honorable
Feb 13, 2014
It really depends, there's no "best" card. Performance wise, they will all be basically the same except for a small difference in temperature because of the different coolers. So go with either the cheapest one or the company you trust the most. Personally, I trust EVGA the most because I've had a good experience with them. But all of the companies on that list should be great.

Edit: If I had to pick one I'd go with the Gigabyte card for $758.00 because I've never heard of Gainward. But you should probably do some research before you choose one.

Edit #2: You might want to wait because Nvidia should be announcing their new graphics card series this month or next month.

Solution

Peter0007

Reputable
Jul 4, 2014
Hey guys, i search some up on the internet, they are like $200 cheaper online instead of my local computer shop, can you guys find some onlines that are good and cheap? i was told to get 780 ti since it is the best for gaming.

GrayHD

Honorable
Feb 13, 2014

Check out Newegg they usually have good deals, you could also try Amazon.

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador

Gainward are fine, been around for a long time - also known as Palit.