What Is The BEST POSSIBLE GAMING PC BUILD For CS:GO That Can Be Run At 300+ FPS AT MAX SETTINGS That is 800 Dollars Or Under?

The_Chicken_McNugget

Commendable
May 23, 2016
The Title Says It all, I need a build that can run CS:GO at 300+ FPS at Max Settings. Monitor and Mouse not included, I NEED an operating software, preferably not windows 8. Thank You!

-Deep Regards: The Nugget

The_Chicken_McNugget

Commendable
May 23, 2016

144hz

The_Chicken_McNugget

Commendable
May 23, 2016

It also doesn't work like that. My 60 hz monitor runs CS at 100 FPS, and I see 144hz monitors running 500 FPS.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i'd go back and see what those "500 fps" pc's have inside them, so you know if your small budget can produce such numbers. but either way, the screen is not displaying 500 fps. the pc is creating that many but the monitor itself can only show it's refresh rate worth of it.

The_Chicken_McNugget

Commendable
May 23, 2016

What do you expect me to get? A 500hz Monitor? THOSE DON'T EVEN EXIST

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
so the basic idea you don't seem to want to acknowledge is that 500 fps (or 300 or 400 or 416) is useless since the screen can't show it to you anyway. see this every day here that somehow these 2 facts don't get combined into one coherent thought. if you got 144 hz monitor, then any more fps than that gets wasted and does you no good.

my suggestion is to find those people who get these high fps and see what type of system they run. this will tell you what you need to be able to do it yourself. i got no idea what it takes to do this since it is not something i would even try to do since it is not really worth doing in my humble opinion.

Geekwad

Admirable

Also, what resolution (1080p or 1440p) and will the monitor have adaptive sync technology (Gsync or FreeSync)? If you haven't purchased the monitor yet I would highly HIGHLY recommend an adaptive sync equipped one for fast-action FPS's like that......it will do more to give you the buttery-smooth visuals you're looking for, and minimize the effect of your computer possibly producing more frames than the display can....display.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
MERGED QUESTION
Question from The_Chicken_McNugget : "How Much FPS Will This Build Get In CS:GO MAX Settings? Will The CPU Bottleneck The GPU?"

Way overkill for CS:GO man. Like said above it will get you "all of the fps" literally if the cs go engine has an fps cap I bet you will come close to hitting it. Also not a good time to be buying a 980 ti the 1080 is here. Just saying but running your game at 500fps is absolutely pointless your monitor cannot display even come close to that many frames.

TRENDING THREADS