Question What is the best prebuilt PC?

Mar 22, 2019
I am looking for a PC in the 800-900 range that is prebuilt because I don't want to risk doing anything wrong building one. What's the best prebuilt PC you guys think there is for this budget?

Mar 22, 2019
What do you intend on using this for? Gaming, streaming, video editing, youtube viewing, web browsing etc...
Do you perfer any brands?
Do you need a large amount of storage?
Do you need mouse keyboard or monitor?
I intend to use it for gaming, video editing, watching YouTube, doing homework, the basic stuff. I don't need a mouse, keyboard, and don't prefer any brand over another (needs to be a windows PC tho of). As for a monitor, yes, but not included in the budget.

And for storage is debatable. I will probably not need more than 500 gb.

USAFRet

Titan
I intend to use it for gaming, video editing, watching YouTube, doing homework, the basic stuff. I don't need a mouse, keyboard, and don't prefer any brand over another (needs to be a windows PC tho of). As for a monitor, yes, but not included in the budget.

And for storage is debatable. I will probably not need more than 500 gb.
Gaming + vid editing = much more than a single 500GB drive.

This is a good setup as long as they didnt cheap out on psu. I think that the best option for $850 above. I would buy a decent 1080p ips panel for about $100 to go with that pc.
Personally I'd be looking at a ~$200 FreeSync monitor (with display port in case you get Nvidia GPU).
The $720 computer I linked shows a picture of the PSU....although it also clearly shows a mechanical hard drive, which isn't in the specs.... Either way, I don't think many pre-built machines are going to come with a fantastic PSU.