What is the best SUV in the world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc-hardware

Reputable
Jan 29, 2020
Hi Dear Friends.
Is Toyota Landcruiser the best SUV and most comfortable in the world ?
or another SUVs are better ??? Toyoya Landcruider have powerful engine?

D

Deleted member 14196

Purely subjective. No one will be able to answer. And best at what what are the criteria that are important to you that’s what makes something best to somebody

D

Deleted member 14196

No dude I would rather have a Land Cruiser than a Lamborghini any day. I’m not impressed by high priced Italian vehicles at all. The land cruiser is much more reliable. Although I’m pretty sure Lamborghini was sold off and I’m not sure who the current owners are the price just is too exclusive for most people

See what I mean? It’s what’s important to you, to me reliability is number one and price is another very important factor but there are many factors in choosing a vehicle that only the person who’s going to drive it every day needs to worry about. As for supercars I think they’re ridiculous and I have no interest in them. They don’t belong on the road. And a super sport utility vehicle it’s just a money grab. I would even rather own a BMW X5 than that lambo

That just stresses my point—that there are many criteria that determine what is best for a particular user and they need to do the research and find that vehicle that matches their criteria

Last edited by a moderator:

pc-hardware

Reputable
Jan 29, 2020
No dude I would rather have a Land Cruiser than a Lamborghini any day. I’m not impressed by high priced Italian vehicles at all. The land cruiser is much more reliable. Although I’m pretty sure Lamborghini was sold off and I’m not sure who the current owners are the price just is too exclusive for most people

See what I mean? It’s what’s important to you, to me reliability is number one and price is another very important factor but there are many factors in choosing a vehicle that only the person who’s going to drive it every day needs to worry about. As for supercars I think they’re ridiculous and I have no interest in them. They don’t belong on the road. And a super sport utility vehicle it’s just a money grab. I would even rather own a BMW X5 than that lambo

That just stresses my point—that there are many criteria that determine what is best for a particular user and they need to do the research and find that vehicle that matches their criteria
I Prefer Toyota LandCruiser more.

D

Deleted member 14196

I do love Toyotas that is for sure the reliability record is amazing and the quality of their builds is amazing. But I’m a Ford man myself and I love me some Ford’s. I’m thinking about a new Bronco myself With the Sasquatch package of course

Reactions: pc-hardware
D

Deleted member 14196

Actually the best vehicles that I could think of a price is not an option are the ones that Jonathan Ward makes. And he has restored old classic land cruisers. In fact Toyota consults him when designing new vehicles because his builds are unbelievable

Look up Jonathan Ward on YouTube and watch some of his restorations you will want one of his cars for sure especially the old beaters that he restores I love those. called derelicts

https://www.icon4x4.com/about-icon/our_story

If I am ever wealthy enough to afford any car or vehicle that I want Jonathan Ward is going to be the man to build it for me

Here is one of the fj that he is remade
View: https://youtu.be/7DAJnRZAQ20

Last edited by a moderator:

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Best off the shelf SUV for offroading or taking the kids to school?

Landcruiser would make most lists I would think. Was always the popular alternative to Landrover.
Landrover themselves, not the mass market grocery getters, but the Discovery is still okay.
Plenty of American 4x4 trucks/SUV variants that could get the job done in luxury.
Not sure the H2/H3 count as SUVs, but they certainly have great ground clearance and 4x4 capabilities. Heavy though.

Hi Dear Friends.
Is Toyota Landcruiser the best SUV and most comfortable in the world ?
or another SUVs are better ??? Toyoya Landcruider have powerful engine?
better lock down criteria or you'll get more opinions than...well...you know.

my opinion: best SUV is Ford Expedition. heavy as heck, they could anchor a cruise ship. just tie a chain on one and toss it overboard.

pc-hardware

Reputable
Jan 29, 2020
better lock down criteria or you'll get more opinions than...well...you know.

my opinion: best SUV is Ford Expedition. heavy as heck, they could anchor a cruise ship. just tie a chain on one and toss it overboard.
Thank you for your replying.
Toyota Landcruiser 2022 have 400 HP power.
how about Ford Expedition about power and other property?

Thank you for your replying.
Toyota Landcruiser 2022 have 400 HP power.
how about Ford Expedition about power and other property?
Sorry...it was meant as sarcasm! Trying to convey the importance of establishing criteria for comparing.

As far as 'power'.... get the platinum trim and a 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6 with 400 horsepower and 480 pound-feet of torque. But what do you need the power for? people hauling? cargo hauling? towing? burning rubber in the mall parking lot? And then, there's more to 'power' than just 'horsepower'. For instance: towing a heavy horse trailer across a mountain pass needs a lot of torque, but also a properly sized transmission, radiator, oil coolers and a few other things to not leave you roasting by the highway in middle of summer.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2021
For me it is q7, it is very passable and the interior is very comfortable. When it is still in full configuration like I have, you feel like a king of the road and off-road. Of course it will not pass through the swamp, but in the woods with the family - easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS