Question What is the best way to add Bluetooth speakers with wireless microphone for 5000+ square feet office space?

Sep 26, 2019
Hello, I need suggestions for a really good quality sound system for my workplace. It will be used for both speech deliveries and announcements (that's why need the wireless microphone) but as well as for listening to some music after office hours as we try to maintain that modern startup vibe.
Btw I live in a country where only big brands are available. Don't want to order from Amazon.

Sep 26, 2019
Budget? Anything between 500-2000 usd that gets the job done would be good enough.
Expectations? Well-hidden surround speakers that will serve both mentioned purposes.
Building layout? Hot desk & Open-plan office space without any obstruction.
Sound quality? As good as possible.
Music style? It will depend on individual style as every employee will be able to connect to the speakers via Bluetooth.
Soft during work hours and louder after hours? Something like that.

Last edited:
If you don't want to run any audio wires to your speakers - I'd say Sonos are your friends. If you own this space (or there is drop-ceiling available where you can run speaker wires), multi-channel amplifier will do. Look for wire-less microphone as an option - you can always get a kit and plug it in.

Reactions: Unolocogringo