[SOLVED] What is the cable on RGB fans that connects them? NZXT AND COSAIR

Jan 24, 2021
Hello! So I recently was building my 3rd computer build and I accidentally lost this little cable that goes to the rgb fans on my nzxt kracken x53 240mm aio. In order for the rgb on these fans to work you need this cableZ here is a photo of the ports for the cable and there are words on each end of the cable that say in on one side and out on the other.
How-to-Install-Aer-RGB-Step-4.png

This is a photo I found online. If anyone knows what this cable is called please let me know so I can order a new one.

Solution
Hello! So I recently was building my 3rd computer build and I accidentally lost this little cable that goes to the rgb fans on my nzxt kracken x53 240mm aio. In order for the rgb on these fans to work you need this cableZ here is a photo of the ports for the cable and there are words on each end of the cable that say in on one side and out on the other.

This is a photo I found online. If anyone knows what this cable is called please let me know so I can order a new one.
Daisy chain cable for RGB. It's most likely proprietary for those fans.

Daisy chain cable for RGB. It's most likely proprietary for those fans.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS