[SOLVED] What is the default user and password for Kasda KW6262 Router?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2019
I have tried to reset by holding the pin for 30 seconds so I can hopefully retrieve the default login settings for this router. But the label underneath only provides the default login to the 2.4/5ghz wifi SSID but doesn't specify the default login password. I have looked everywhere for the default password for this model to no avail. I cannot even find the exact manual online and have to resort to looking for similar models for the manual but none of those default credentials work.

http://192.168.1.1 brings up a dialog asking to sign in with username and password.

http://www.instantbyte.com/product_info.php?products_id=16488 This is my exact Model. Lists it as KW6262C apparently on the main Kasda website.
https://www.kasdanet.com/GHCSZ/pro_view-18.html

Solution
I did exactly that, and I noticed my SSID and password had resetted. But I have tried admin/admin didn't work.

ok 2 possibilities.

1: the password is adslroot
2. the router did not reset to factory defaults likely because it was received from a cable company. It is not uncommon for companies to install custom firmware that prevents them from being fully reset so they cant be resold. Contact your cable provider
Make sure you properly reset the router.

the procedure is:

with the router on hold the reset switch for 30 seconds.

While still holding the reset button unplug it and hold for another 30 seconds

while still holding the reset button down plug it back in and hold for yet another 30 seconds.

Only then will it be reset.

the username and password will be admin and admin respectively

Nov 4, 2019
Make sure you properly reset the router.

the procedure is:

with the router on hold the reset switch for 30 seconds.

While still holding the reset button unplug it and hold for another 30 seconds

while still holding the reset button down plug it back in and hold for yet another 30 seconds.

Only then will it be reset.

the username and password will be admin and admin respectively

I did exactly that, and I noticed my SSID and password had resetted. But I have tried admin/admin didn't work.

ok 2 possibilities.

2. the router did not reset to factory defaults likely because it was received from a cable company. It is not uncommon for companies to install custom firmware that prevents them from being fully reset so they cant be resold. Contact your cable provider

Solution
Nov 4, 2019
ok 2 possibilities.

I joined the 6gInternet provider . So I am guessing that's why I cannot log in after so many attempts. As the label under the router only lists SSID and default password to login into the Wifi. Nothing else about logging into settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 4, 2019
I joined the 6gInternet provider. So I am guessing that's why I cannot log in after so many attempts. As the label under the router only lists SSID and default password to login into the Wifi. Nothing else about logging into settings.
So I have contacted them so I can have my surveillance system port-forwarded which of course I need access to even attempt to fill the credentials and port for that service I need running through my router.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.