[SOLVED] What is the difference between TP-Link Deco M4 AC1200 and TP-Link Deco E4 AC1200

Solution
I am looking for a mesh system and I am wondering what is the difference between TP-Link Deco M4 AC1200 and TP-Link Deco E4 AC1200. The Е4 has 5GHz connectivity but is cheaper. Is there any sort of a mistake of the retailer or M4 is better for some reason?
Hello there!!
The m4 works with 2.4 frequency and thus useful for long range usage however due to lot of interference with other electronic products like tv and stuff the performances is not so good however the E4 has 5ghz thus has much better performance as theres less interference with this frequency however not good for long range connectivity.The m4 also supports upto 300mbps whereas the e4 867mbps
Edit; They both are dual band so the difference i found is...
I am looking for a mesh system and I am wondering what is the difference between TP-Link Deco M4 AC1200 and TP-Link Deco E4 AC1200. The Е4 has 5GHz connectivity but is cheaper. Is there any sort of a mistake of the retailer or M4 is better for some reason?
Hello there!!
The m4 works with 2.4 frequency and thus useful for long range usage however due to lot of interference with other electronic products like tv and stuff the performances is not so good however the E4 has 5ghz thus has much better performance as theres less interference with this frequency however not good for long range connectivity.The m4 also supports upto 300mbps whereas the e4 867mbps
Edit; They both are dual band so the difference i found is the max speed it supports.

Last edited:
Solution
I think the main difference is that the e4 only has 10/100 ports where the m4 has gigabit. The sites that list detail specs say both units use the same radio chips the wifi should be the same. The CPU have different part numbers but they appear very similar in performance.