What is the ideal Temp. of CPU

coolguy12

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013
So i'm using fx 8120 3.1ghz

i wanted to ask what is the ideal temp. of cpu just wanna know is my CPU over heating or is it just fine

My temp. when i am browsing is 20 degrees Celsius to around 27 degrees

and when i am gaming its around from 40 degrees Celsius to 50 degrees

I am using Core temp for seeing the temperature

coolguy12

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013
Well i'm using cooler master thunder 500W I know know a bad choice but then i had no knowledge of buying Maybe in 2-3 weeks i will change to 550W of corsair PSU but its a maybe if my this PSU gets sold. and main point is i was getting corsair 550W cheaper than Cooler master, will change when i have the money.

ciaranmc2011

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012

:lol: I was talking about cpu heatsink, not cooler psu (you should upgrade that) but to give you piece of mind your temps are fine you could add more case fans get a better heatsink and such if you want a good night sleep and not to think about it

ciaranmc2011

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012

If you would refer back to my previous message i asked him what cpu cooling he was using and he replied back a cooler master psu I assumed he didn't understand and i was trying to be more specific.

ciaranmc2011

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012
Even thow i was the one who answered your question and you picked his solution no grudges held :lol:. But to help you a bit more did you buy the system or did you build it your self . anyways add as much case fans to your case (if you know which one it is please specify *the case*) to the front for intake and as much to the back and the top for outake this will cause positive pressure

for a heatsink http://www.coolermaster.co.uk/product.php?product_id=6603 it's really cheap and the results are great and i know your new at this but there are many great tutorial videos on youtube which you could watch to help you mount it.

Have a good one and what are you using your system for gaming, web browsing etc

coolguy12

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013
I am so sorry ciara i should have selected your's but i found crafts riot solution a bit more user freindly and in straight words

i hope no grudges are held against me mate

and thanks for the info

coolguy12

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013

Case is a bit old i dint really change the case from my old computer
i build the pc my self and i use it for everything from gaming to web browsing etc etc