[SOLVED] What is the issue im having with my pc and why do others with lower pc specs get more fps in games i own and how can i fix this?

Jun 27, 2021
CPU - RYZEN5 5600X
Motherboard - B550
Ram - 16GB DDR-4 3200MHZ
SSD - 1TB XPG NVME
VGA - RTX 3080TI 10 GB
PSU - 1050 GAMEMAX
CPU COOLER LIANLI 240MM

*My memory speed is 2667MHz
_
I've recently bought this pre-built pc and its performing fine, but when I was viewing other videos with people doing benchmarks with pc specs lower than mine they're getting more fps and better performane. The first time i used userbenchmark my results were (Gaming 206%) - (Desktop 99%) - (Workstation 198%), so i did the test again the next day and my results were (Gaming 190%) - (Desktop 98%) - (WorkStation 183%).

Last edited:
Solution
To answer the question of why some games get better FPS on lower settings, that's typical because of the way they design the game. I bought a game that was in Alpha and they designed the settings so if you have a very good computer it will run Great and Look great but though with lower-end computers if they run on the Highest settings it looks very bad vs if they run it on the Lower video settings. But that really all depends on the game and the way it was built.

TangoDown87

Prominent
Jun 27, 2021
To answer the question of why some games get better FPS on lower settings, that's typical because of the way they design the game. I bought a game that was in Alpha and they designed the settings so if you have a very good computer it will run Great and Look great but though with lower-end computers if they run on the Highest settings it looks very bad vs if they run it on the Lower video settings. But that really all depends on the game and the way it was built.

Solution