What is the issue with my pc? / What can I upgrade?

Dec 17, 2018
Need help figuring out what to focus on upgrading in my pc that I use to game. Been having lots of framerate dropping at the start of crucible matches it destiny and haven't been able to find a fix so maybe something in my pc is lacking. This is my pc I currently have. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-series-16gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-580-1tb-hard-drive-recon-blue-with-solid-panel/6251734.p?skuId=6251734 The only changes I made was adding an m.2 drive for my games.

Solution
I would start by getting a kit of two memory sticks to run in dual-channel to eliminate the possibility of a memory bandwidth bottleneck. Whether you get another identical 16GB stick or swap that one for a 2x8GB kit is up to you; but a new kit of fast (3000 or 3200MHz) memory is the better way to go to avoid the possibility of incompatible RAM sticks and to benefit from the faster memory.
Your system has pretty good specs. The only thing I can think of that would cause framerate drops would possibly be single-channel memory, which is not uncommon in those Dell systems. Can you check to see if you have two memory sticks installed and that they are in dual-channel?

What is your monitor resolution you are using to play the game? What game settings are you using? If it's not your memory then it would be your GPU.

I would start by getting a kit of two memory sticks to run in dual-channel to eliminate the possibility of a memory bandwidth bottleneck. Whether you get another identical 16GB stick or swap that one for a 2x8GB kit is up to you; but a new kit of fast (3000 or 3200MHz) memory is the better way to go to avoid the possibility of incompatible RAM sticks and to benefit from the faster memory.

Solution