What Is The Model Name Of This Laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asiff6000fx

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
Hi
Hope someone can help me out to identifying this laptop this is the first computer my father bought me back in 1995 and I was only 10 years old back then. I used to play Prehistoric 2, Word rescue 2, GP, Prince of Persia .. and I think it ran on Microsoft Dos and it has a black and white display. and I don't know the name or the manufacture can any expert identity this and let me know the name of this laptop I asked my father and he was saying its a Memorex Telex but he is not sure about it either and I am sorry this is a very old photo and I only have this resolution
aa.jpg

Thanks
Asif

asiff6000fx

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
It's a very poor photo indeed. However, the case design is very much like that of early Toshiba models. More than that is impossible to tell from this photo.
True it is a very poor quality photo it will be great if some on can identify it I searched the whole internet and i can't find it either but if I can find the maker i can find the model anyway thanks for your reply

asiff6000fx

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
Thanks a lot for your help and support well sorry to say that laptop was long gone I only have this photo with me now. it's my first computer and I was trying to find the maker and the system configration of it for several years with no luck all I rember is it's a black and white display screen ran on ms dos and it had 3.5 inch floppy disk drive

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.